Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ananas

Ananas or pineapples is a thing that can make men weep, how you ask? Well if I were to pour a cup of pineapple juice onto your eyes would that not make you weep? Pineapple can be a lethal weapon if you know how to use it and it can be something delicious if you know how to use it. Perhaps you might add it to your pizza to make it better, but depending on your opinion it might not. I would tell you how to make a pineapple a lethal weapon but that's a story for another day and who knows maybe the enemy is reading these posts as we speak. If you are reading this I've got something to say to you. I'm watching you.

*UPDATES* 

My fellow pineapple recruits I believe you are all capable of anything you set your mind to. So if you do have any suggestion of who this enemy is please comment below to make the future of Pineapple village a much better place. Remember our enemies know who we are (maybe) but we have yet to discover them.

*MESSAGE*

If you have any ideas for a new emblem please feel free to suggest it just remember it must be something to do with pineapple and it must be appropriate. 

Monte Cristo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poo